[TriLUG] Scripting & C++ question

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:33:39 EST 2005

I need help in writing the following script:
 I have finished my file processing c++ program. (Many thanks to those of
you who helped.) The program contains a for loop to process files listed as
command line arguments. The program is working if I manually execute it as
./fileprog textfile1.txt textfile2.txt textfile3.txt, etc... What I want to
do now is have cron run a script that will gather the names of the files in
a particular directory and run the program. Can someone point me in the
right direction or throw some examples my way?
 Thanks,
Mark.