[TriLUG] WRT54G vs. Asus WL-500G

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 16 20:43:36 EST 2005

I have a WL-500g from a long time ago. Mine has 1 USB and 1 parallel
printer port. I know you can use the USB for a web camera and a USB
drive (for FTP server) with the stock image.

Here is a site in case you haven't seen it yet.

http://wl500g.info/forumdisplay.php?
s=bb7fdd30211cc1e92b5e1168a33670d6&f=8

John