[TriLUG] BZ revisited

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Fri Nov 18 14:16:08 EST 2005

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 01:59:16PM -0500, David McDowell wrote:
> thanks Kevin, and being that it came with the help of Dan Chen
> (thanks!!), will this also be available in the Universe for ALL Ubuntu
> Breezy users??

You may find it in some other backports repos, but 2.0.4 is scheduled for
inclusion into Dapper Drake (6.04).  In the meantime, feel free to use my
build.  It was created using pbuilder, which I'm told mimics the build
environment used for real packages.

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net
http://www.nivex.net/

-=-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5