[TriLUG] BZ revisited

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Fri Nov 18 17:45:30 EST 2005

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 05:23:32PM -0500, Jason Tower wrote:
> it might be useful to some folks* to post the proper way to install this
> package on their systems without confusing apt.
>
> *like me

Since it has roughly the same dependencies as the old one, you could
theoretically just get it and do a:

dpkg -i bzflag*.deb

However, since I did create a Packages.gz file for it, you can also add:

deb http://trilug.org/~kjotte/breezy/ ./

to you /etc/apt/sources.list and it will be available in the normal apt
methods.

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net
http://www.nivex.net/

-=-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5