[TriLUG] OT - Local source for stereo amp

James Brigman jbrigman at nc.rr.com
Sun Nov 20 02:26:53 EST 2005

Craigslist. The hap'nin place for tradin:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/

Today I saw a multichannel JVC Model RX-999V surround sound receiver for
$20 asking price that might do the trick for you. It was advertised on
the 17th around 5pm. Look in the "electronics" category.

"Craig's List" has become my "second source" to ebay anytime I'm buying
or selling stuff. It's the place I go to horsetrade or sell stuff that's
just not worth the hassle and cost of ebay.

JKB