[TriLUG] OT: rack + for sale

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:08:34 EST 2005

Hi folks.  I've just done some major upgrading in my server room to a
full 42U rack and 16 port KVM, so my company "Copernicus Group IRB"
has some spare equipment for sale:

1 PowerEdge 2410 24U rack cabinet
1 Dell 8 port KVM 1U
8 KVM cables, VGA/ps2, 6 to7' length (2 beige, 2 black, 4 grey colored
shielding; all have blue, purple, green standard colored connectors)

I'd like to sell this as all 1 package, everything together.  All in
good/great condition.  Asking $1000.  Item is located in Cary, NC.  It
is currently loaded on a shipping pallet, including ramps for easy
removal from pallet.  Here is a link to some photos I took this
morning:

http://www.cgirb.com/rack4sale/

I also have a Netgear GS508T rack mountable 8 port gigabit switch,
10/100/1000 (unmanaged).  It's larger cousin, the GS516T runs about
$300 online, so I'll let this go for $100.

Please reply off-list.  Thanks!
David McD