[TriLUG] Multiple wireless configs

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:14:27 EST 2005

Or if you just like to use the command line, the notes in the 2nd half
of this link should work as well:

http://www.turnpike420.net/linux/ipw2200.txt

It includes reminding me of the "iwlist eth0 scan" comand, and allows
you to setup little scripts you can run to set your wireless settings
the way you want.  Probably not as fancy as
networkmanager/network-manager though.

David McD