[TriLUG] Small ETL job

Shawn Hood shawn.hood at favoriteagent.com
Tue Nov 29 16:23:34 EST 2005

I am using a PHP/MySQL-based CRM application.  The current version of
this database is in poor shape.  Quite a bit of redundant and
inconsistent data.  The new application I use is improved.

I have to come up with some scripts to move all this old data into the
new database.  These scripts must enforce certain relationships and
parse data from certain fields into a different format.  We're talking
about going from about 10 tables to maybe 20 or so.

At any rate, I am trying to find some freelancers who would be willing
to help as consultants.  If anyone is interested, e-mail me off list
and we'll discuss it further.

--
Shawn Hood
Systems Engineer