[TriLUG] Evolution question

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 09:47:00 EST 2005

On 11/30/05, Randall Barlow <rpbarlow at eos.ncsu.edu> wrote:
> Slightly off-topic to your question (since I'm not too familiar with
> Evolution): have you considered trying Mozilla's Thunderbird e-mail
> client?  Thunderbird is a fantastic mail client I must say, and I found
> it to be much more intuitive and simple than Evolution.  Just a
> suggestion...
>
> Randy

Sadly, Thunderbird doesn't have the same kind of exchange connectivity
that Evolution has, which is what the original poster said he needed.
I think Thunderbird is a great mail program and use it exclusively, but
if you need Exchange connectivity, that's one area where it's lacking.

Cheers,
Tanner
P.S. If someone else knows differently, please speak up!

--
Tanner Lovelace
clubjuggler at gmail dot com