[TriLUG] Evolution question

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Wed Nov 30 13:09:36 EST 2005

On Wed, November 30, 2005 12:51 pm, jonc wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 11:07, Matt Pusateri wrote:
>> I basically switched, because I knew
>> thunderbird worked and that Evolution has a history of being buggy.
>>
>> Matt
>
> Them's fight'n words buddy!
>
> I've been using Evolution for over three years now (both at home and
> on
> several work machines) and have not seen any buggy behavior. It works
> great and I love the feature set.
>
> Jon Carnes

I could have said VOIP sucks! - Now them's woulda been fight'n words :)

I like the feature set as well, and I did say I didn't know the
version and did nothing to troubleshoot it other than replace it.  I'm
glad it works for you, it just wasn't working for me and I didn't feel
like spending the energy to resolve the issues, partially b/c I would
have had to talk to our exchange admin at some point, and the pain
factor is just too high for that.

Matt P.