[TriLUG] OT: Axis 213 Pan/Tilt/Zoom camera for sale

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 09:11:46 EST 2005

Retail: $1600.00
Trilug price: $1200.00  includes original box, cds, documentation, etc.

Why?  I bought the unit new for a client and demoed it.  They have
decided want it.  GAH!!!  Yours for $1200.00.  Expensive, yes, but it
has 26x optical zoom and a 12x digital zoom on top of that, also
features infrared mode for zero light operation and is sensitive to IR
illuminators, and features upon features.  Built in web interface that
supports a wide variety of web clients is sweet (tested with OS X,
Windows, and Linux).  It even seems to work with the latest update of
Safari.

http://www.axis.com/products/cam_213/

If you are interested send me an e-mail off-list and I will send you a
URL where the camera is located on the Internet so you can play with
this very camera (it currently resides in a closet looking out a
window at a campground on the North Carolina Outer Banks).

It's a nice camera.  I just need to recoup a (good) portion of the
money I have sunk in it..

Greg