[TriLUG] ODBC error question

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 14:41:34 EST 2005

Sorry for cross-posting this question, but I'm in a bit of a pickle.

I've been working with an open-source user & session management script set,
modifying it to work with ODBC instead of MySQL.

I have a valid ODBC database that I'm trying to use to do user
authentication against. Right now I can write to the database, but not read
from it. When I enter a username and password I know to be good, it comes
back with a 'username not found error'.

I can post code for perusal if that would help.

Thanks for any help,
WMM

--
http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on