[TriLUG] Re: [TNTUG-discussion] co location of servers

Steve Williams spwilliamsjr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 22:53:00 EST 2005

Level(3)'s site is the same building as Hosted Solutions (the former
Redundant Networks data center).  That site is likely the most robust center
in the area (originally built by Relera with dot-com $$ - whose motto must
have been "if 2 are redundant, let's put in 4").  I'd be willing to bet that
the Hosted Solutions outages you reference were in the (less robust) Cary
site.  I have not seen Hosted's Charlotte site.

Peak10's sites in Charlotte and Raleigh are nice (Raleigh's is nicer - built
by Interpath).  Sungard (formerly Inflow) also has a nice facility on Miami
Blvd.  TW-Telecom also offers hosting space in at least 2 sites in the
Raleigh area.

-Steve