[TriLUG] Switching Desktops

Rosenstrauch, David david.rosenstrauch at csfb.com
Tue Dec 6 11:11:48 EST 2005

There's 3 things that make up these settings (with some overlap):

1) Running 'kpersonalizer' lets you set things like the mouse click settings (i.e., Windows style double clicking, etc.) as well as a few other themes.
2) The theme manager (K button -> Control Center -> Appearance & Themes -> Theme Manager) lets you set a theme that encompasses a number of things like colors, window decorations, etc.
3) The colors setting (K button -> Control Center -> Appearance & Themes -> Colors) lets you select from a number of pre-defined color schemes, including some windows-like ones.

HTH,

DR

http://www.csfb.com/legal_terms/disclaimer_external_email.shtml