[TriLUG] Proxy Server.... Squid or something else?

Chad Thomsen chad.thomsen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 15:45:50 EST 2005

Was thinking about putting in a Proxy server in our network to monitor
interent usage as well as block internet sites that go against company
policy.  This is a future *potential* project so I am open to any
suggestions.  First ideas were Centos/Squid then maybe Windows2003-ISA (but
I don't need the firewall functionality nor the cost).  My network is a mix
of windows/AS400/Linux.  What do you all run?  Any help would be much
appreciated.