[TriLUG] More computer trivia...

Ryan Wheaton ryan.wheaton at comcast.net
Fri Dec 9 16:05:41 EST 2005

Man, you must be pretty young then!  I think I was playing it when I was 12!

I remember racing home from school everyday just to get on and play LORD
asap.  those were the days.  that game ruled.  trade wars was pretty
fun, but my character in LORD was much stronger.  Doesn't really seem
like that was 14 years ago huh?

I remember a couple years ago I stumbled across somewhere on the 'net
that someone had a telnet only BBS that was set up JUST to play LORD.
didn't get back into it though...  they need to come out with a new
version of that game.  although i'm sure it wouldn't be quite the same.

-rtw