[TriLUG] bulging caps on mobo

jonc jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Dec 12 13:43:38 EST 2005

Nice site. I'm waiting for the James Bond movie to come out :-)

<the cause of the bad capacitors is blamed on ill-informed corporate
espionage, where the bad guys only grabbed a partial formula for the
electrolytes - used in the making of the capacitors - so the copied
versions eventually dry out and go "boom">

Jon