[TriLUG] More computer trivia...

Israel J Pattison pattison at usa.com
Tue Dec 13 09:53:43 EST 2005

We used to have fights at school over who did what to the other guy in
TradeWars.  It got so bad that the school contacted the BBS operator and had
him shut it down.

I remember that whoever got home first from school had an advantage in TW.
If you got home, sat down at the computer, dialed the BBS and it was busy,
you were nailed. (Actually, change that order.  Why would you sit down
before you dialed?)

Israel