[TriLUG] Which laptop to buy

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Fri Dec 16 12:05:16 EST 2005

HP Pavilion dv4000 series is pretty sweet.  I recently set my wife up on
one of these (dv4217cl) and couldn't be happier.  It is lighter and
thinner than many in the desktop replacement class, but its still quite
bulky compared to my powerbook.  If bulk doesn't trouble you its a nice
laptop and was a might bit cheaper than the similarly spec'ed
competition.

Ryan