[TriLUG] Anybody Want to Donate Some RAM to a Good Cause?

Randy Barlow rpbarlow at ncsu.edu
Sun Dec 18 01:23:13 EST 2005

Hi,

    Some friends of mine and I are taking care of a family for Christmas
by giving them some gifts for the kids, and we have a laptop that could
use some more RAM.  Trouble is, the laptop is older and needs some
unusual memory modules.  Anybody have any 64MB Compaq Armada Notebook
144-pin EDO SODIMM (p/n 220685-001) modules laying around that they
would be willing to give away, sell, or trade?  Some more detailed specs
of what we are looking for are at http://www.memoryx.net/220685001.html
Thanks for any help you can offer!

Randy Barlow