[TriLUG] Non-computer DVD burners

David A. Cafaro dac at trilug.org
Tue Dec 20 09:35:56 EST 2005

Well depending on your budget and how flexible you want to be, you could
get one of these:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16827131609

I have the previous release, the VRDVC10, and it has worked very well.
I purchased it to convert old vhs tapes to DVD without the need of a
computer.  After I convert it I can then hook it up to the computer
(works well with linux) and re-arrange the content and re-burn the disk
if I so choose.