[TriLUG] Embedded Device With Audio Inputs?

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 12:09:52 EST 2005

nice! i built a "home radio station" with a PC Max card a couple years ago.
i dont know of any embedded devices off the top of my head, other than
a zaurus. most of my "tiny projects" have used mini-itx boards, so they
havent been as small as a hand-held.
you can certainly build one using uClinux and embedded hardware. maybe
even a gumstix device or something similar. keep the LUG posted on what
you come up with.