[TriLUG] Anyone Working on/Worked on GTK+/GNOME programming

Nathan Conrad conrad at bungled.net
Tue Dec 20 13:33:40 EST 2005

I've done some GTK+ programming (Liferea, for example), Mostly not
GNOME-related (so no bonobo). I use Debian packages for all of the
development packages. I've found that pkg-config does a good job in
telling me which flags I need to give gcc. I almost always rely on
autoconf to generate makefiles for me, but autoconf is by no means
required.

-Nathan