[TriLUG] RTP recruiters or recruitment sites?

Michael Durbin mdurbin at bluecg.com
Wed Dec 28 14:38:07 EST 2005

I'm new to the Triangle area and have two openings for C++ developers
(one senior, one junior) at our shop in Chapel Hill. Can anyone
recommend technology recruiters that really know candidates in this
area, or job/resume sites favored by RTP programmers seeking employment?

And do let me know if you are interested in learning more about the
positions. We are the software engineering arm of Blue Capital Group, a
Chicago-based options trading firm.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Mike Durbin
919-923-0546