[TriLUG] RTP recruiters or recruitment sites?

Barry Gaskins barry.gaskins at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 15:55:17 EST 2005

   When I was looking for a job last year I looked at the jobs online  at
monster.com, triangle.com, computerjobs.com and in the Raleigh News and
Observer.  I am sure you will get plenty of applicants just from having put
your message on the TriLUG mailing list.

   There are also plenty of headhunter agencies such as manpower,
teksystems, comsys and many others but they will charge you a lot of money.
With the job market as it is you can get the same thing for almost no money
using the online sites or the newspaper.

   - Barry Gaskins