[TriLUG] openoffice question

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 16:00:27 EST 2006

Ryan,
Did you ever solve this problem?  I tried  the old excel trick of 'giving it
a hint' by entering 10.0.0.1 in the first cell and then 10.0.0.2 in the
second and then trying to drag it, but that only copied the first cell as
text and repeated it.

I'd be interested inn the solution if you find it.

Thanks,
Mark.