[TriLUG] Anyone using AMD 64 X2 chips?

Charles Fischer fischer at 4pi.com
Mon Jan 2 21:12:01 EST 2006

Almost, I have two AMD Opteron 265 dual-core CPUs running both the 64
and 32 bit FC4 Linux in a quad boot system. It was a pain to get the
boot stuff up, but that was because I am running two versions of that
other OS from Redmond. It works great, at least the Linux side, the
Windows XP 64 Bit should still be in beta.

Good luck and enjoy,

Charles Fischer