[TriLUG] OT - old Mac OS 9 PDF software search

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 22:09:58 EST 2006

John... close, but no, I don't feel like setting it up... though I did
save those directions from the thread a few months ago.  It is EASIEST
to just have the actual product for a couple days.  I'm efficient in
my laziness thanks very much!  :)

Rick... OS 9 print to .ps files?  Well, OS X can pretty much do PDF
straight up.  I'm not sure about OS 9's abilities.  It's an
interesting thought though, fortunately someone responded so... I'm
good to go.  Thanks folks!  :)

David McD