[TriLUG] Ethernet Question

Steve Kuekes steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Fri Jan 6 16:42:51 EST 2006

No collisions or errors on the TX or RX and this machine has been up
 >100 days.  The adapter that is giving the slowdown is a 1000/100/10
speed adapter as well.  Its running the sk98lin driver.  Maybe I need a
different driver for the adapter (Its on the motherboard).

I tried running the mii-tool package and I get an error on the eth0 adapter

SIOCGMIIPHY on 'eth0' failed: Bad address

It works fine on the eth1 in the same machine.

--
Steve Kuekes

Insight Racing http://www.insightracing.org
Private Pilot: N9259R '95 Saratoga based at Sanford-Lee County Regional
(TTA)
email: skuekes at nc.rr.com