[TriLUG] SCP & CP Weirdness

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 11:36:51 EST 2006

I had considered this also.  The only reason that I thought that it might be
something is this:  If I cp -r the directory /files/documents it will not
copy the directory /files/documents/work.  However, if I cd to
/files/documents/work and then cp to the server. everything is copied.

I agree that the drive is probably screwed and is giving strage errors back
to my server.  I'm going to try rsync and if that doesn't work I guess I'm
down to copying everything manually.

Thanks,
Mark.