[TriLUG] 802.11g WiFi Card recomendations

Kevin Sonney kevin at sonney.com
Sun Jan 8 22:20:07 EST 2006

You kow Jim, after all the years I've been on this list, after all the
hints, after all the direct comments to "if you don't have anything
constructive to say, please don't say anything" notes, even after I
try in a backhanded, even slightly amusing, way to tell you NOT TO
COMMENT ON THIS ONE, PLEASE, you stil find the time to troll yet
another thread on the TriLUG list. And after many years of biting my
tongue, I would like to express a sentiment  best summed up by a set
of Bloodhound Gang song lyrics, transcribed for easy reading at
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bloodhoundgang/ihopeyoudie.html

Now please, for the love of all that is holy, STFU. Continuing to
troll this thread will make Baby Jebus cry. And just in case you don't
get the message, I also have this to say, in proper old-school usenet
form :

*plonk*

And for the rest of you, please stop feeding the troll. If you keep
feeding it, it keeps opening it's mouth. And I'd rather it go hungry.