[TriLUG] Opening the firehose (was: 802.11g WiFi Card)

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Jan 9 04:54:06 EST 2006

next time you analyze best intentions, how about leaving my name out of
it?  i have no problem configuring wireless.  why?  because i understand
the FCC does not regulate the frequencies.  so, when i deploy mission
critical systems, i make sure i don't get RFI by choosing proper
antennae and manipulating the beam.

i'm glad you support your interests and wish for you all the success and
happiness life can bring.  good luck with your wireless.  i'm glad mine
works.