[TriLUG] OT: Low Maintenance Hosting Provider

Owen Berry oberry at trilug.org
Mon Jan 9 11:06:05 EST 2006

I have had good experiences with ICD Soft (http://www.icdsoft.com/), as
have friends of mine. Their pricing is very good in my opinion, a good
web based interface, more advanced functionality is accessible, and
their support, when I have contacted them, have responded astoundingly
fast. Well, what I think is astounding for this price. The first time I
contacted them I saw that it was web based ticketing system and thought
"great, this will take forever". I think their response was back in
about 6 minutes.  And they don't just have idiots as first line support.

Owen