[TriLUG] What distro do you use AT WORK on your SERVERS.

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 14:33:12 EST 2006

come now william... *sigh, thwap*

Ubuntu does work very well on my T42 and probably then if I needed
server capabilities, I would trust it... but again, I'm CentOS 4 at
work, however, I failed to mention what we use it for:

web servers... yup, that's what linux does around here.  I wish more,
but like someone else said, they have to manage Microsoft systems, as
do I.  Ah well.  At least I don't have to run IIS.  :D  ('cept
Exchange web access)