On the trail of a slug (was Re: [TriLUG] slow external drive)

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:45:41 EST 2006

On 1/13/06, Patrick Brewer <patwbrewer at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Alan,
>
> It might be the card, it might be the old PC just not liking USB 2.  I
> have an old 300Mhz box that would not recognize any USB2 cards.
>
> Perhaps you should just get a Slug (from last nights meeting) and us it
> to manage your backups?

Speaking of which, are there any retailers in the Raleigh area which
sell NSLU2s at a reasonable price?

I've been (mostly) lurking on the nslu2-linux forum, but I never
realized how small the cute little critters were until I saw on in the
flesh for the first time last night.
--
Rick DeNatale

Visit the Project Mercury Wiki Site