[TriLUG] Free Stuff

Steve Hoffman srhoffman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 10:29:07 EST 2006

If anyone on the list (who is also in the RTP area and willing to pick
them up) is interested in a stack of DVD-R's let me know.  By stack I
mean roughly 15 with jewel cases and another 15 or so on a spindle.
These are all 4.7GB single sided discs that have worked well in the
past, but our DVD-R burner failed the "Rapid Vertical Deceleration
Test" (for your Spies Like Us fans) and our new burner is DVD+R(W)
only.  Email me off list to arrange meeting, I'm on Airport Blvd.

Thanks,
Steve