[TriLUG] Raleigh Perl Mongers - Bioinformatics talk

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 08:54:38 EST 2006

TriLUGgers,

I just wanted to confirm that Raleigh Perl Mongers' meeting is at Tekelec
this evening at 7:15pm.   We hope to see you there!

If you know that you'll be attending, drop us a line: <a
href="mailto:bradoaks at gmail.com?subject=rsvp January meeting">rsvp</a>

Directions are available on the website (http://raleigh.pm.org/).

I recommend coming in from the Airport Blvd side; a couple of months
ago the way from 54 to Lichtin Blvd was obstructed due to
construction.

--bradoaks

Tekelec  5200 Paramount Parkway, Morrisville, NC 27560
map http://maps.google.com/maps?q=5200+Paramount+Pkwy+Morrisville,+NC+27560-8499&spn=0.025879,0.052838&hl=en

Phone: (888)628-5521 or (919)460-5500

The building is on the corner of Lichtin Blvd. and Paramount Pky.
facing Paramount.
Come in through the front door (behind the flag poles)