[TriLUG] apache redirect

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Thu Jan 19 19:02:27 EST 2006

What happens if you try

<VirtualHost *:80>
         RewriteCond  %{REQUEST_URI}    ^/somedir*      [C]
         ServerName   foo.com                           [L]
         Redirect 301 /                 http://bar.com/
         ServerName   foo.com
</VirtualHost>

basically....no matter what the host is, if the REQUEST_URI begins
/somedir*, chain to the next rule, which sets ServerName and leaves the
rewrite block...

fwiw...

William