[TriLUG] Organizational calendar/forum recommendations

Jim Wright wrightjim at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 16:00:09 EST 2006

Rick,
Having worked with drupal lately, I'm impressed by it's power, and I'm
pretty sure it would handle the security groupings you are looking
at...but it can be a bit cumbersome to work with, and to ge their
"taxonomy" idea into your head.  Also, the calendar function that it
has by default does not have the best formatting...I'm not real big on
any of the online calendar functionality that is out there these
days...there are AJAX based calendars like kiko out there (
http://www.kiko.com ), but most of them are being done as
services...and none of the ones I've looked at are quite ready for
prime time.
-jim