[TriLUG] A Slow Serial Modem

Paul G. Szabady Paul at ThyService.com
Sat Jan 21 17:41:03 EST 2006

Hi,

No idea why you can't connect one to the other.  However, I have some old
(circa 1998) external modems if you're interested.  I believe I have at
least one each of the following:

US Robotics - Courier V.Everything
Motorola <something> 28.8
Practical Peripherals (?) 1200 bps

Let me know (off list) if you'd like to try one or more of these...

--
Paul
@ Thy Service