[TriLUG] Power requirements

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Jan 23 10:41:36 EST 2006

looks good to me.  you could get by with 22 days/month with 8 hr/day if
it is a business and folks turn PCs off outside business hours.

regards,

jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.