[TriLUG] Cat6 Patch Panel

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Thu Jan 26 14:38:20 EST 2006

Not local but http://www.deepsurplus.com has some of the cheapest
prices I've seen on cat6 cables ~$1.25/7ft.  I've placed serveral
orders with them and they seem to ship the same day.  I usually get my
orders in 2-3 days.

Locally you might try Graybar, CSC communications,
Connect-it(millbrook rd. North Raleigh) or as a last resort
stayonline.com  Although I haven't done a price comparison locally.
My new office just got wired cat 6 and my neighbors company did the
work.  I can ping him to see if they sourced anything locally or not.

Matt P.