[TriLUG] Fwd: Learn to Defend Your Voice and Data Networks with Nortel

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Mon Jan 30 17:00:11 EST 2006

As a members of TriLUG, Nortel invites you to learn to defend your VoIP
and data networks. We will include coverage of our Threat Protection
System (TPS) product based on open source Snort running on Linux.

An Apple iPod Shuffle will be given in a raffle to any TriLUG members who attend. After registering, please email matt.jackson at nortel.com to enter the raffle. Try to beat those odds in the NC Lottery.

The invite can be found at http://www.nortel.com/corporate/nltrs/nnupd/rtp_seminar.html or plain text below:

HUDDLE UP FOR A SECURITY BLITZ
> THIS IS THE WAY
DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS
Nortel's official gameplan to defend your network
Playbooks for Voice, Data and Wireless

Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Location: NCSU Carter Finley Stadium (Gate C off Trinity Road)
Warmups: 8:00am Kickoff: 9:00am

> YOU'RE INVITED
- Learn how to defend your voice, data and wireless networks
- Win a new Video iPod and other exciting prizes
- Event will be held in the NCSU Chancellor's Suite at Carter Finley
Stadium
- Behind the scenes stadium tours and visit the Murphy Center football
museum
- Breakfast is served
- Free parking

http://nortel.com/usseminars for registration, agenda, and directions