[TriLUG] geek-friendly ISP's

Chad Thomsen chad.thomsen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 08:43:14 EST 2006

>>I guess they want to keep TW focused on the home consumer.

You would think Time warner would get a clue here.  Most people I talk to
stop in there tracks when they notice TW does not offer a CIR like feature
for there Broadband.  I have even talked to folks who switched to TW and
switched back because of lack of CIR.

Jon, thanks for the heads up.  I am definilty going to check them out.  My
contract with ITC Deltacom is up in several months and have been looking for
a cheaper alternative.  Only issue is some of my remote sites are not in a
major metro area and may not have broadband/dsl access.

Thanks again!

Chad