[TriLUG] public namservers & road runner dns ips

Wing D Lizard wingedlizard at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 1 14:03:01 EST 2006

Thanks,

At first I thought I should just point all of my  computers to the
voip router and the router should forward request to the
dns servers it was given, but no go.

There is no way that I can find to get the assigned dns server
ips out of the the voip router.   the voip route's web pages allows
me to enter addresses,  but it looks like those are sent out
by its doing it's own dhcp serving.

I'll use the .150 address and follow it up with a public
name server.

b\375