[TriLUG] Site to Site VPN over the net? Good enough for VoIP?

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Wed Feb 1 14:13:07 EST 2006

Good call Chad.  If you've got Frame Relay in place, its meeting your
needs well, and you're not being beaten up too badly to cut costs, then
by all means stick with Frame.  Its an excellent technology.  I used to
do a lot of consulting for folks who thought their Frame networks were
broken, or their providers were rotten.  I'd say in at least 9 of 10
cases the problems turned out to be a failure to understand how traffic
shaping should be used with Frame.