[TriLUG] Mailman and Virtual Hosts

Lisa Boyd leaseahb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 22:04:45 EST 2006

Hey guys (and gals if any have joined lately!),

I'm installing Mailman on my system and have a couple of "newbie"
questions I'm sure!

Do I need to have an entry in virtusertable for every list possibility
(like mailman@ and mailman-request@ and mailman-listinfo@)?? And do I
also need to list each of these for each virtual host I have defined??

I'm also running CanIt - so do I also have to add each possibility to
recipients there too? Or can I just get by with it through Sendmail?

Oh yeah, and the pipermail directory is giving me a Forbidden error.

Ah, so many questions :) Any newbie-type explanations out there??

Thanks ya'll!
Lisa B.