[TriLUG] Ftp with SSL

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:47:15 EST 2006

My client requires that ssl be used with sftp. I googled up several projects
in freshmeat that support ssl with sftp, and I found that ssl/tls is an
option in proftpd after version 1.2.8.

Maybe I worded the bottom part of the question incorrectly, but the
underlying issue is that I need to transfer files with sftp using ssl and I
was looking for others who might have this working.

Thanks,
Mark.