[TriLUG] 802.11 around the fairgrounds?

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 09:47:16 EST 2006

All:

I'd like to attend a function at the fairgrounds this weekend but I need to
keep close to a wi-fi hotspot so I can start my work VPN connection if I
should get a call.  A quick search on-line shows that there was some kind of
wi-fi project at the fairgrounds that should have been completed in 2005 but
I can't find anywhere that states that this project was ever completed or if
the system is open, pay-as-you-go, or closed.

Any options for wi-fi that allows VPN connections in the fairgrounds area?

Greg