[TriLUG] Mailman configuration question

Mark Fowle mark at thefowles.com
Thu Feb 9 20:30:50 EST 2006

Paul -

I am running on RHEL 4.  I checked and I commented everything out.  The
first installation of mailman is running fine (go figure).  It's like it
can't find the path even though its defined.   Could the problem be that
the user is not mailman? (the group is though).  I manually created 2
lists and they are fine.

When I try to use the startup script python complains that it find
open/stat the file. Is this permissions?

Thanks,
Mark